Effective January 1st, 2021, a Minimum Advertised Price policy on all Clean + Care® products will be in effect (herein referred to as MAP policy).
The Clean + Care® brand is owned by Glister, Inc. The company has spent time building the Clean + Care brand to have strong recognition and high perceived value. By not adhering to the established MAP policy, a reseller can dramatically diminish or detract from the perceived value of Glister, Inc. brands and products. The Internet, with its worldwide impact, has the ability to cause great harm to any company’s products if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate any legitimate retail competition. This MAP policy is intended to allow consumers to purchase from resellers based on loyalty and customer care expectations. In the interest of protecting both resellers and consumers, it is necessary to agree and abide by the following requirements.
- The Minimum Advertised Price for any Clean + Care product shall be no less than the current Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the Clean + Care price list - to view current pricing please visit cleanandcarecleaner.com MAP pricing is established by Glister, Inc. and may be adjusted by Glister, Inc. at its sole discretion.
- You agree to not list Clean + Care products on any third-party website such as Amazon, E-Bay, Overstock, Faire, etc. and any others without written consent from Glister, Inc. Selling Clean + Care products on your own web site associated directly with your store(s) is entirely permissible so long as this MAP policy is adhered to.
- This MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Clean + Care products in any and all media, including, but not limited to: flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio and public signage. This MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customers.
- The inclusion in advertising of free or discontinued products with a product covered by this MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the Minimum Advertised Price.
- If pricing is displayed in, other than a brick-and-mortar retail store, any strike-through or other alterations of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
- This MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All resellers may offer Clean + Care products at any price in excess of this MAP policy.
- Clean + Care MAP policy does not, in any way, limit the ability of any reseller to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the product is not less than the Minimum Advertised Price.
- Glister, Inc. maintains the right to run a temporary sale from time to time, and in such case, the Minimum Advertised Price will be the same as the temporary sale price on those particular items for that particular time period.
- If a dealer with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any one store location, or on any associated website, then Glister, Inc. will consider this to be a violation by the dealer.
- Glister, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend dealers’ account if Glister, Inc. reasonably believes:
- A dealer has violated the provisions of this policy; or
- A dealer intends to violate this policy.
- Clean + Care MAP policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP Policy has occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.
- Waivers to this MAP Policy may be granted in Glister, Inc’s sole discretion by the MAP Policy Administrator in writing. Glister, Inc. sales, marketing, or other personnel are not authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP Policy. In the event that the MAP Policy Administrator authorizes a waiver to the MAP Policy, dealers must strictly adhere to the terms of the waiver letter. Deviation from the terms of a waiver letter is a violation of the MAP Policy.
- Glister, Inc. monitors the advertised prices of dealers, either directly or via the use of 3rd party agencies or tools. Dealers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Glister, Inc. investigations regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a Clean + Care MAP Policy investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.
- The MAP Policy will be enforced by Glister, Inc. in its sole discretion and without notice. Dealers, distributors, resellers, have no right to enforce the MAP Policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed to: email@example.com
Glister, Inc. retains the right to suspend or terminate all business with its client(s) for any violation of this MAP policy.
This MAP policy has been established by Glister, Inc. to help ensure the legacy of Clean + Care and to protect the reputation of its name and products. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure dealers and sales representatives have the incentive to invest resources into services for Clean + Care customers. By purchasing Clean + Care products for resale or any other use for monetary gain, you are indicating your understanding of this policy and your willingness to abide by its terms and conditions. By processing your order and listing the name of your company you are authorized on the Company behalf to bind this policy.